We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not infiltrated, such as disclosure or unauthorized access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We keep your personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- International transfers: when your data will be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
Data of an identifying nature.
We also automatically collect data about your visit to our website as described our cookies policy.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending of communications.
- In accordance with the applicable data protection rules, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- For the existence of a legitimate interest that is not impaired by your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- It is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
- Disclosure of Personal Data
The data can be communicated to companies related to Mueller Kitchen for the provision of the various services as Processors. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
- Your Rights
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.